August 21, 2023 - Provo MTC

Whats up everyone! Hope you guys are all doing well and have had a wonderful week. This week was pretty solid here at the mtc. This email may be a little bit short beause I don't have much time to write today, but I'll try to get everything in. 


This week we had a devotional from Elder Bednar on Tuesday that was really good. Apostles speak with so much power and authority and its so cool to hear one speak to you. He spoke about repentence and the benefits that can come from it. I really enjoyed it and thought it was super cool. Also, Portuguese has really started to work out, and I have really enjoyed learning it and getting better. Class in portuguese is getting better too and I am starting to really understand what my teachers are saying. We also welcomed a ton of new missionaries this week and I heard that right now is the busiest the mtc has ever been, which is absolutely awesome because the word of the Lord is being spread throughout the world, but also it is not great because the lines to get food are so long, and the gym and stuff are so busy. But the mtc really is a great experience and I am feeling super ready to get out in the field. 

I got my visa this week which was awesome. I am offiially going to Brazil in just over 2 weeks which is just kinda crazy. I was kind of starting to wonder if I was even going to get it, but now those worries are gone. I'm so excited and just a little but nervous. But i know that i will be able to do because the Lord is on my side and hes got my back.

There wasn't really anything else that happened this week. Love you guys so much, continue to find ways to help and serve others. Spread love!

Elder Prince

Sorry for no photos, still trying to get better about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 25, 2024 -- Estancia, Sergipe, Brazil

February 12, 2024 -- Sao Miguel dos Campos, Aracaju, Brazil

February 26, 2024 - Estancia, Sergipe, Brazil