December 11, 2023 -- Sao Miguel dos Campos, Brazil
Hey everyone! Hope you guys have had a great week and that you're all doing well.
This last week has been kinda crazy trying to figure out how to train but I think I've gotten it down kind of. Me and my trainee are learning together but it's really going well. Training is wild though, lots of responsibilities, but it's been flying by. I've really enjoyed it and think it'll work out well. My trainee is from São Paolo and he's pretty funny. He's trying to learn English so I help with English and he helps with portuguese. But its pretty funny cause sometimes I'll mess with him in English and he'll get mad but in English and it doesn't really make sense. But he really has been awesome and came to the mission really prepared which has been such a blessing.
This new area is pretty sick too. We're living with another companionship too which is super fun. They're both super dope dudes, and they're the zone leaders too, so high expectations for us. There's some really good people here, but we're starting to cycle out the older people and create a new teaching group. Hoping for some miracles to happen. Its super pretty here and the city is just surrounded by fields of sugar cane. There's also this super big hill that divides the city. We live on top and the chapel is in the bottom which really sucks. It's like 30 minutes away from our house so thats a big change from my last area. Luckily we work here on top and the other elders have to go down to the bottom and climb up everyday. We've found some good people to progress and teach and hope that we can get them to church this week!
Nothing super crazy happened this week though. There was this one lady who had a dream about getting baptized after we invited her to be baptized, but then the next day she said she didn't want to and didn't want to go to church anymore which sucked. We also went to Maceió twice this week and its kinda funny how we get there. They just have these vans that go through all the cities at random times picking people up, so we just grabbed a van and went to Maceió, but these vans are like packed full of people and they pick people up at the most random places, it's honestly kind of like hitchhiking. We did have zone conference this week and it was all centered on Jesus Christ. I loved it so much and I love learning more about Christ.
Awesome Video:
Our mission president showed us this video at zone conference and I love it so much. I hope you guys can all take the time to watch!
The Christ Child
Also one other awesome video!
A Silent Night Surprise in Times Square | #LightTheWorld
Hope you guys have a great week! I love all of you guys so much! Would love to hear from you! Spread Love! Light the World! Especially at this time of year!
Elder Prince🎄
Pics:






Comments
Post a Comment