March 4, 2024 -- Estancia, Sergipe, Brazil




Whats up everyone! Hope you guys are doing well! Hope you all had a great week this week. 

This week was a pretty solid week. We got some good work goin but still gonna need some more. But its progress so thats good. I'm still super excited to be here in Estância, it's got a lot of potential. We got a lot of good work done and found some solid people. It's been super cool to be in a different area and to be learning about this place. It's been so hot this week. Hottest I've been on the mission. Like 110 degrees some days. But other than that it was a good week. We had a division with the zone leaders and I went to this city called Itabaiana which was super cool. Good experience. The other elders here had a baptism on Sunday and I got to do my first baptismal interview which was super cool. Cool to hear the testimony of the guy who got baptized. Nothing else really happened this week, just been getting used to being here and planning for this month and transfer.

Quick Spiritual Thought:
Moroni 10:30 
And again I would exhort you that ye would come unto Christ, and lay hold upon every good gift, and touch not the evil gift, nor the unclean thing.

I really like this scripture because if we come unto christ and search for the good things! If we do this things we will be happy and have eternal life. The bad things may bring momentary happiness but never eternal joy!

Hope you guys have a great week! Would love to hear from you guys so send me an email! Love you all! Spread Love!

Elder Prince

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 25, 2024 -- Estancia, Sergipe, Brazil

February 12, 2024 -- Sao Miguel dos Campos, Aracaju, Brazil

February 26, 2024 - Estancia, Sergipe, Brazil